ABEOKUTA –The Alake and Paramount Ruler of Egbaland, His Majesty, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo CFR, Okukenu IV, is to proceed on leave from Thursday, 4th of July, 2019 to Saturday, August 10, 2019.
In a letter, informing the State Governor, His Excellency, Prince (Dr) Dapo Abiodun, MFR, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo, said that a 7-man Committee, would be available, at all times, in the Ake Palace, the Official Residence and Office of the Alake, to hold on for him.
THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE;
- Chief (Dr) Fatai Badru, Jaguna Ijeun, Chairman.
- Chief S.O. Tanimowo, Baase Ake, Member.
- Chief Adeoye Ogunlade, BALOGUN Kemta, Member.
- Chief M. A. Makinde, Jaguna Iporo. Member.
- Chief Titus O. Akinwale, Ilagbe Keesi, Member.
- Chief Muftau Obayomi, Lisa Igbein, Member and
- Chief Wole Odekunle, Akinrogun Itoku, who is a Member/Secretary.
The letter, dated 27 June, 2019, was also acknowledged as received same day at the Governor’s Office.