Ogun APC: Attempt To Substitute My Name Will Cause Judicial War – Assembly Candidate Warns

0
597

ABEOKUTA – The Ogun State House of Assembly Candidate for Abeokuta South Constituency 1 on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC), Hon. Yusuf Temitope Adejojo has warned that any attempt by the leadership of the party to withdraw his name from INEC for another person would result in judicial crisis.

Hon. Adejojo gave the warning in a press statement made available to NEWS FLAGSHIP on Friday while dismissing insinuation that he had been substituted for another candidate.

He affirmed that, he remain the valid candidate for the State Assembly election slated for March 2, 2019, urging his supporters to disregard the rumour surrounding his candidature.

According to him, the deadline for the substitution and withdrawal of candidate as stated by INEC has elapsed on December 1, 2018.

He said, “Good day my fellow Nigerians and beloved supporters, I would like to use this medium to clear the air about the hearsay/rumor spreading concerning my substitution or withdrawal from the forthcoming general election.

“I want to make it clear to all that there is nothing like another candidate is contesting for my post under my beloved party. I am still the only valid candidate contesting for Ogun State House of Assembly Abeokuta South Constituency 1 under All Progressive Party (APC) and this was sequel to the meeting held yesterday 13th December 2018 with the Leaders of the party in the State.

“Any attempt to substitute or withdraw my name will result in using the Judicial system that the leadership of Mohammadu Buhari is working hard on to stop corrupt practices”.

ABEOKUTA – The Ogun State House of Assembly Candidate for Abeokuta South Constituency 1 on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC), Hon. Yusuf Temitope Adejojo has warned that any attempt by the leadership of the party to withdraw his name from INEC for another person would result in judicial crisis.

Hon. Adejojo gave the warning in a press statement made available to NEWS FLAGSHIP on Friday while dismissing insinuation that he had been substituted for another candidate.

He affirmed that, he remain the valid candidate for the State Assembly election slated for March 2, 2019, urging his supporters to disregard the rumour surrounding his candidature.

According to him, the deadline for the substitution and withdrawal of candidate as stated by INEC has elapsed on December 1, 2018.

He said, “Good day my fellow Nigerians and beloved supporters, I would like to use this medium to clear the air about the hearsay/rumor spreading concerning my substitution or withdrawal from the forthcoming general election.

“I want to make it clear to all that there is nothing like another candidate is contesting for my post under my beloved party. I am still the only valid candidate contesting for Ogun State House of Assembly Abeokuta South Constituency 1 under All Progressive Party (APC) and this was sequel to the meeting held yesterday 13th December 2018 with the Leaders of the party in the State.

“Any attempt to substitute or withdraw my name will result in using the Judicial system that the leadership of Mohammadu Buhari is working hard on to stop corrupt practices”.


Newsflagship readers are solely responsible for their comments, Their comments does not represent the views of the admin. We have a comment policy, if we find your comment insultive and not good for others to read, we will be forced to remove it. Thanks.....keep commenting, we love them

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here